Secure, calibrated, full latitude grading in 2K on the new iPad.
Seamlessly integrated with Colorfront On-Set Dailies, On-Set Color is an iPad grading app that supports communication of cinematographic intent between DoP and the dailies colorist.
Having access to the full latitude 2K 10bit logarithmic DPX images on the new iPad, with the calibration applied on the device allows for a proper grading pipeline to be implemented on the iPad.
See the workflow video.
OSCQuickStartGuide.pdf [845 KB]
Images are watermarked and encrypted and can be synced through secure FTP. Color grading is compatible with On-Set Dailies and can be sent back along with any text notes to the dailies facility and applied for the transfer.
On-Set Color works both on iPad 2 and the original iPad and is available for all On-Set Dailies users immediately.
Advantages of Colorfront On-Set Color
- Full integration with On-Set Dailies
- Works with 2K uncompressed 10 bit log DPX files
- Full latitude high dynamic source material
- 3DLUT calibration applied on the iPad
- Automatic sync stills and color grading metadata from OSD
- Secure FTP transfer, 128-bit AES encrypted images and watermarking for security
- View original, colorist or new grade
- Send back CDL or primary grade settings to OSD
- Multi-Touch UI, gestural interface
- Aspect ratio overlay and blanking
- Brightness, contrast, color balance, saturation control
- Color grade shadow, midtones and highlights separately
- Review and share notes and comments
For additional security details on the iPad in general, please review:
iPad in Business Security Overview
On-Set Color™ and On-Set Dailies™ are trademarks of Colorfront.
Google / Amazon Cloud Developer / Solutions Architect |
Advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platforms.
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on GCP and AWS
- Selecting appropriate cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on GCP/AWS
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on GCP/AWS
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS.
- Abilities to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Capabilities to provide best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects, or the enterprise.
Cloud SYSOPS / DEVOPS ENGINEER |
Technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platforms.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on GCP/AWS
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on GCP/AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS/Google Cloud platforms
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing Cloud environments
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
Software Developer |
- C/C++ application development and bugfix of the core software
- Development and maintenance of features in Python, and occasionally in PHP or other languages
- Related fields are: image and audio processing, codec integration, UI, audio and video metadata management, encryption, network protocols etc.
- Agile teamwork with support and testing team
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER |
- Analyse current manual and automated test procedures and identify areas to improve
- Based on this analysis further develop the automated test system
- Configure test environments on local and remote workstations on different platforms
- Maintain the system, analyze and communicate results to team and management
JUNIOR QA ENGINEER |
- Manual testing of new features and fixes
- Execute simulated post-production workflows
- Analyze and communicate results of automated tests
- Perform other related duties as required.